sell on amazon, amazon ads, ppc scope
10 Pro Tips for Amazon.com Sponsored Search Advertising
Amazon has released a robust and self-service that is amazing service through Amazon Marketing Services. It allows you to create an ad which will be presented near the top of outcomes from a search on Amazon.com. Imagine tens of millions of searches across Amazon. If you are selling a new cheese you desire to promote and someone searches for “Swiss Cheese” your ad can appear letting people find your product. They click the advertising and it goes to your Brand Store or a search page of your cheeses, and they purchase your amazing new cheese that is swiss. Here are ten Pro Tips to help you get started with Amazon Sponsored Search ads.
1) Don’t expect miracles unless you have something miraculous: Don’t expect slow moving products with low national need to gain greatly using this type of advertising. Do expect this advertising tool to work wonders when you have actually a story that is unique benefit
2) Do all the basics right: Great copy, great images, and a have reviews in place. Once people click into your detail page they'll desire to be convinced of your item unique benefits, and just how it has impacted the lives of past purchasers.
3) Make certain your Brand Store rocks: Develop a great hero image, use video or highlight a product that is specific. Use the merchandising widgets to create groupings of products with similar tag lines to your advertising.
4) Tune your logo: You shall place a logo on your advertisement that will show up as a 150 X 150 pixel image on a phone. Be sure that it is compelling and fits your ad campaign.
5) Make your ad pertinent: Develop a marketing expression that resonates with the customer that will click the key words that you have selected for the ad.
6) Research your keywords: Check advised phrases that pop up when searching in Amazon.com categories. Re-use Google search terms with successful results. Other tools such as Amazon Retail Analytics Premium are great for definitive research. Use suggested keywords. Bid at the top of key words to start so you can measure performance, then tune the costs later. Its all adjustable in the advertising.
7) Monitor your ad: Test Keywords and monitor them daily at first to watch for problems, or costs that are large.
8) Be a marketing scientist: Test first with $100 and try it before you do big spends. Expect some failure and learn from it to optimize your ads. Test your logo design. Test your Advertising tag line. Compare performance between adverts and let the data inform you which one to purchase.
9) Change is truly the only constant: observe that you are in an environment that changes all the time. What you know now may no longer be appropriate or correct as Amazon advertising evolves. Amazon has big plans for search ads and will be adding features that are new.
10) Watch the metrics: know very well what they are. Impressions, detail page views, and click throughs all have different, extremely important definitions. Your goal is an efficient spend versus return.
Creating Amazon sponsored search ads can be effortless.